Starting from hobbies watching movies and listening to music, early September 1999 the owners opened a little shop (25 m2) that sold imported stuffs from music and movies merchandises such as t-shirts or posters from bands or films that were very popular at the moment. As a strategic to fill in the shop they asked several clothing company to join them, also they sold t-shirts from Bandung’s famous underground indie band since Bandung has been popular being the center of attention of the music scene in Indonesia.
They called their little shop ANONIM WARDROBE, because they found that they couldn’t find a proper name and thought that Anonim was a unique meaning, and they add wardrobe to show people that they will provide a lot of things that make their shop like a big wardrobe. Their motto is “I’m Not a Fashion Victim” which represent themselves to become the trendsetter, not to become the follower.
Supported by more than 100 brands that existed, they provide products such as:
• Casual wear with street style design such as tshirts, jackets, pants, sweaters, etc, for toddler until adult.
• Bags, backpacks, totes, shoulder bags, messenger bags, etc from any kind of material, you name it, they’ve got it.
• or any kind of accessories such as hats, beanies, sandals, wallets, shoes, key chain, purse, etc.
• Music merchandises from cds, cassettes, dvds, posters, patches, etc
• Magazines that published independently about art, fashion, scene–music, and sport (especially surfing and skateboarding), etc.
Please visit us at:
Jl. Trunojoyo 25 Bandung
or simply just click the following address below: